About the Hotel
THE LEGEND OF THREE WELLS
Once upon a time there was a mayor of the Liptov region who had three daughters. The legend of their beauty spread far and wide so they had many marriage proposals. However, their father wanted his daughters stay innocent. One day they disappointed him very much and he decided to transform them into three wells to bring their innocence back.
It does not matter if this legend is true or not but one thing is for sure – Tri Studničky (“three wells”) became a symbol of beauty.
ABOUT THE HOTEL
Discover absolute harmony of exterior and interior architecture with surrounding nature and a beautiful mountain panorama. Our popular hotel offers a cosy wellness centre with the first mountain beach in Demänovská Dolina (valley) and a conference room with glass walls that make event participants feel like being outside, right in the embrace of the Low Tatras.
The omnipresent positive energy and peaceful atmosphere of the Tri Studničky hotel have been awarded by a Feng Shui specialist and confirmed with a certificate. As the first Feng Shui hotel in Slovakia, we can guarantee the best harmony for relaxation and regeneration. Taste gastronomy specialities that combine traditions with fantasy. Enjoy the stylish connection of three natural materials – wood, copper and stone, go back to nature and forget the rush of bustling cities, everyday stress and babies crying. Slow down, relax, live. We are there for you as the first ADULT FRIENDLY hotel in Jasná from 1st June.
- Ski passes without waiting – at the reception
- Room service 7:00am – 10:00pm
- Concierge service
- Ski bus to the resort of Jasná
- Mountain bike and sports equipment rental
- Charged electric bike rental
- Parlour game rental
- Internet corner
- Wifi internet connection (in every room, in the hotel lobby, conference room and restaurant)
- Car park
- Ski depot
- Laundry service – washing and ironing
- Selling of jewellery and souvenirs at the reception
- Dayroom – billiards, table football from 09:00 a.m.-21:00 p.m.
- Fitness centre
- Rules regarding staying with pets